Saturday, January 26, 2008

Skinny! Am I?



Jan 26, '08 4:48 AM
for everyone

Like the last vacation, in this year-end vacation my kids didn’t want to skip to visit my best friend’s house, Jo Dicus, again. They always remind me “ No vacation without spending time in JO’syfull  home sweet home”. Even since a month before they have drawn up present for Jo and her youngest daughter, Elizabeth. After almost half year no see, finally that noon we released our deep yearning.

My kids were inundated many American toys gifts from Jo, whereas me? Since early coming till take leave to go home, I was rained by her shocking words " So skinny You're! O My God! O Nurul you're so skinny! O No!”. That Sentence continued to pursue me as torrential rains complete with its thunder. The vacation is over, but stilI l hear the thunder.

Skinny! Am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment